TIP Manager - JOB DESCRIPTION
HUJI-Innovate, the Hebrew University Innovation & Entrepreneurship center is looking for a project manager to run the Transdisciplinary Innovation Program (TIP).
TIP is an intensive 6 week international entrepreneurship program. The program highlights today’s breakthrough technologies and hottest business trends, while giving the participants hands-on experience developing entrepreneurial endeavors. The program will tap into a wide network of industry leaders, investors, entrepreneurs, and top executives.
The TIP project manager will be responsible for the 2019 TIP program, including coordinating with speakers and managing the relationship with the participants, managing partnerships with relevant stakeholders, as well as administrative and budget management.
We are looking for a highly motivated project manager, a self-learner, someone who gets things done while interacting with the Innovation Center team, the HUJI International School, HUJI researchers as well as the Israel and Jerusalem Hitech ecosystem and more.
This is a full time position for duration of the project
between June 18th to August 18th
Role & Responsibility
- Program management through the entire program life cycle – macro and micro-management, that includes operations, relationships, program content, timeline, budget, and execution:
- Working closely with HUJI-Innovate management to finetune the program curriculum and coordinate with speakers, workshop facilitators, mentors as well as site visits.
- Be in charge of communication with the participants from the first email until they get on the plane back home.
- Manage the daily operations of the program between June 30th and August 8th.
- Host open-to-the-public events as part of the TIP program.
- Manage the project budget, ensuring that all projects aspect are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget.
- Maintain and strengthen existing relationships with Jerusalem ecosystem partners and other key players in the tech sector Includes founders, investors, NGOs, Academic institutions and government agencies.
- A lot more stuff that will come up, mostly unexpected.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, always looking for new opportunities - at the same time being highly focussed, organized, driven, and results oriented.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills, a connector, with a genuine interest in supporting the success of others.
- Autodidact and a research orientation - the market, trends, and technologies are in constant change.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - Fluent Hebrew and English.
- At least 2 years of experience as in managing educational or training programs.
- Experience working with budgets and managing end to end projects.
- Experience as in a startup/ high tech environment - a plus.
- Experience as a social guide - a plus.
- A positive collaborative approach, honesty, personal integrity, and ability to work well within a team are highly valued and integral to the role.
- Self-motivated and self-starter who thrives on high levels of personal responsibility and is able to execute and deliver.
- Good common sense, rational decision-maker.
- Strives for world-class excellence and service delivery.
- Sees this as an opportunity for self-development and growth.
To Apply: Send your current CV and letter of intent via email to: Keshet@innovate.huji.ac.il
Please enter: “TIP Manager Job application” in the Subject line of your email.