Trans-disciplinary Innovation Program
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Trans-disciplinary Innovation Program (TIP) is an intensive 6 week international entrepreneurship program. The program highlights today’s breakthrough technologies and hottest business trends, while giving the participants hands-on experience developing entrepreneurial endeavors. The program will tap into a wide network of industry leaders, investors, entrepreneurs, and top executives.
TIP brings together students from around the world with the purpose of innovating through a trans-disciplinary approach. TIP participants will gain an understanding of today's most important technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Bio-Engineering, Cybersecurity (including Blockchain) and the Internet of Things (IoT), and their power to transform industries such as Health, Finance, Agriculture, Food, Education, Urban Systems, Transportation and more. TIP exposes participants to a culture of innovation and exploration through world-class speakers and mentors, hands-on workshops, interactive group discussions, behind-the-scenes tours at emerging startups, onsite visits to major technology companies and lastly, a visit to Israel’s major cultural and historical centers.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Experience hands-on learning about cutting-edge technologies, the hottest business trends and the entrepreneurial process.
Meet with Israel's top innovators, entrepreneurs and investors, along with a group of international, like-minded peers.
Integrate all you have learned to develop a new venture, build a business model and pitch to real investors.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
- Participants will understand the main capabilities of key emerging technologies: Artificial intelligence, Bio-Engineering, Cyber Security and the Internet of Things.
- Participants will understand the most common business models in the technology world.
- Participants will become familiar with selected business sectors and the ongoing disruption in them: Healthcare, Agriculture, Cities, Finance, Security, Education, etc.
- Participants will know how to generate new ideas to solve real world problems.
- Participants will know how to transform their ideas into a business product or service and develop a business model to sustain it.
June 30th - August 8th, 2019
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
Program Fee - $4,000
10% Early Bird Discount Before March 31st
Application Deadline: May 15th, 2019
"I did not only want inspiration but also a deep understanding of topics and I feel the program seeks to strike that balance. This is of course on top of meeting amazing players from the Israeli ecosystem and having wonderful classmates. It all has proved to be an amazing experience"
Wilbert Sanchez, TIP 2016 Participant